搜索
查看: 1994|回复: 1

[业界] 野村访谈证实将在E3发表一款《王国之心》新作|KH3尚不在开发中|FFV13开发顺利

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-11 21:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
消息来自今日的GameInformer杂志野村访谈,主要内容是即将发售的《王国之心:梦中降生》北美版,文章最后提到了几个关于KH新作的问题,野村说:

1,KH3目前并没有在开发中

2,之前在各种消息里说到的两款KH新作,今次将在E3上正式公开一款,作为带给北美KH饭的礼物

3,FFV13开发顺利。从E3开始直到今冬,将会有数个我参与的游戏逐渐公布,所以我现在要按部就班地一步一步来,将来某个时刻我们会正式安排showcase 将FFV13展现给大家。

文章中特别提到了“we wanted to do something for the North American fans",KH新作平台360?

相关文章

[业界]野村大神新作企划运作中! 下周亲临久违的E3!! 2010 E3因野村而精彩!!!
http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1492617&fpage=3

[TBA]王国之心新作E3发表?《KH Recoded》CV透露信息
http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1496399&fpage=1
(这应该不是上文提到的KH新作,而是之前的KH手机游戏CODED的移植版)
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-11 21:08 | 显示全部楼层
杂志原文
Q: Translations of your interview in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Ultimania seem to confirm that Kingdom Hearts III is coming along withtwo other games.
A: Kingdom Hearts III is not a confirmed title. I actually phrased my asnwer for the Ultimania “two titles other than III” to avoid speculation that we were working on Kingdom Hearts III.
Q: Are there any hints you can provide about these new games?
A: Hints would give away too much, and for Kingdom Hearts we’re contractually obligated to keep any information that has not been official released under wraps. However, I can say one of the two projects mentioned above came into existence because we wanted to do something for the North American fans, so we’ll be announcing it at E3.
Q: Final Fantasy Versus XIII is your current primary project. How is it coming along?
A: Developement is progressing smoothly, but starting with E3 and through winter, there are a number of titles I am involved in that will be announced. And of course, the company as a whole has many upcoming projects, so we’ll take it one step at a time. We do have plans to officially showcase the title at a certain point.
杂志图

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 17:50 , Processed in 0.018117 second(s), 15 queries .