[业界] 1up Killzone 2 Previews

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-12-8 01:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
发信人: contrarotate (血葫芦僧), 信区: TVGame
标  题: 1up Killzone 2 Previews
发信站: 水木社区 (Sun Dec  7 11:53:48 2008), 站内

http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1047646&fpage=1

Thierry Nguyen, executive editor:

Essentially, Killzone 2 is what Guerrilla tried to promise with Killzone -- it's just now finally realized. What I commend most is how complete the game feels already. Released right now, it's a solid effort with some annoying glitches that could garner a B. But since Guerrilla has a couple of months left of pure polish, I'm hoping it's time used wisely -- and I'm looking forward to the end result come February.

基本上,Guerrilla做出了他所承诺的KZ2。游戏在目前已经表现出了极高的完成度,即使现在马上发售也能因为其坚实的整体和小部分的瑕疵得到一个B的评价,但Guerrilla还有两个月的时间去使这个游戏更加完美。我希望他们能明智的利用剩下的时间——同时我也期待着最终的结果。

Nick Suttner, associate reviews editor:

Killzone 2 is cinematic by virtue of its astonishing visual presentation -- perhaps the best-looking console game ever, at least on a technical level -- and engaging by virtue of being so cinematic.

大意:KZ2如同一步宏大的电影,凭借其另人惊异的——有可能是家用机史上最好的画面表现。

Tina Sanchez, community manager:

Right away, I feel that the Helghast are plentiful, yet somewhat unsatisfying to fight against. For one, their lack of aesthetic diversity hinders my enjoyment of defeating them. On top of that, the overall character design also seems questionable -- red eyes contrasting dark uniforms make them unnecessarily stand out. In turn, from a player's perspective, the Helghast eyes become the only feature to watch out for on the battlefield -- which distracts from their overall visual design and makes them all blur together into a sea of red eyes that feel one and the same. Despite all that, they're not completely void of offering gratification -- it's funny when you shoot off their helmets and briefly catch them off guard.

Helghas的士兵非常之多,但他们缺乏多样性的特征,这使得游戏玩家通常面对着一片红眼的海洋。尽管如此,打掉这些士兵的头盔还是很爽地。

Shane Bettenhausen, senior executive editor:

While I'm only a casual connoisseur of the first-person shooting genre, over the years, I've played a few shooters that have truly impressed me (Half-Life, Halo), along with a slew of abysmal duds that made me question the behind-the-gun art form (Turok: Evolution, RoboCop). But I know what I like, and Killzone 2's one of the first shooters to grab me in a very long time.

我并不是FPS的狂热爱好者,这几年的FPS中,只有半条命和HALO给我留下了深刻的印象。但我知道KZ2铁定会谋杀掉我很多的时间。

And perhaps it's because I'm not closely tied to any one specific gameplay "feel" like the die-hard Call of Duty or Gears fans around here, but I find Killzone 2's controls to be entirely to my liking. Sure, you'll need a few minutes to acclimate to its surprisingly realistic simulation of weight, physics, and character movement, but once you do, it's a rewarding, engrossing experience.

KZ2的游戏控制正是我喜欢的类型,你可能需要花上几分钟去熟悉游戏的物理特性和角色的移动,一旦你掌握了基本的操作,你会感觉游戏过程是很赞,很引人入胜地。

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3171677&p=37

--

※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 123.118.226.*]
发表于 2008-12-8 02:09 | 显示全部楼层
我对其销量表示怀疑。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 20:03 , Processed in 0.018514 second(s), 14 queries .