找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2331|回复: 0

[业界] 《生化危机:启示录》的制作者希望在3DS上再来一部生化危机

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-2 13:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://nintendoeverything.com/83752/resident-evil-revelations-producer-wants-to-make-another-re-title-for-3ds/
Resident Evil: Revelations producer wants to make another RE title for 3DS

March 1st, 2012 Posted in 3DS, News, Posted by Valay

Two Resident Evil games have been released for the 3DS one year into the system’s life cycle. The series is certainly well represented on the platform, but Capcom is open to continuing its support of the franchise on the handheld.

3DS在1年之内已经登录了2部生化危机作品,这已经是对这个平台的肯定和支持,但是卡普空准备继续支持下去

In a new interview with IGN, Resident Evil: Revelations producer Masachika Kawata expressed interest in making another RE title for the 3DS.
He said:
“The incredibly positive fan reaction to Revelations has definitely given me motivation to make another 3DS RE title. I have some ideas in mind. However, I have a lot of other projects that need to be taken care of first. …I must admit, hearing players say how much they enjoyed Revelations does kind of make me want to forget the other projects and get stuck right into making another RE game for fans to enjoy (laughs).”

“在最近IGN的采访中,生化危机启示录的制作人Masachika Kawata 有意在3DS再做一款新的生化危机作品
他说:
启示录难以置信的好评给了我在3DS上制作新生化危机的动力。我现在已经有了一些打算。当然,我还有其他的项目需要先完成···这我必须承认听到玩家说他们是多么喜爱启示录的时候令我很想忘掉其他项目并且立刻着手为粉丝们制作新的3DS上的生化危机(笑)。”

The developers of Revelations looked to bring the series back to its root with their game. Given the commercial reception thus far, could we see additional titles that continue this approach?

启示录的开发者看起来将他们的游戏(生化危机)带回了源头。鉴于迄今为止的商业合作,我们可以看到(生化危机的)新的作品继续在(3DS)平台吗?

Kawata answered:

“Of course! Game development is always a very taxing process, no matter what the project, and the only thing that gets us through is the belief that, at the end of the journey, there are people waiting to enjoy the game. So if a game sells particularly well, then we have good reason to make more titles like it.”

Kawata 回答:

“当然!游戏的开发始终是个繁琐的过程,但不管是什么项目,唯一支持我们的就是信念!在旅行的结束还有很多的玩家在等着享受他们的游戏。所以,当一个游戏销售的很好时,我们有足够的理由去继续制作更多的作品。”

吐槽:看起来启示录这销量居然还让制作者颇为满意?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|虎纹猫家园

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 10:28 , Processed in 0.021944 second(s), 14 queries .